Tap into VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Xen Server to access work from any device.
Virtualization — taking physical servers and providing a hypervisor to isolate hardware from software is a key technology to support today’s business. It transforms what is on your local server into a virtual machine that can better utilize todays powerful hardware. It can also move among servers (cloud or on-premises) without reconfiguration.
Virtualization benefits your business in many ways.
- Provide a more resilent and flexible solution by isolating the software from the hardware.
- IT services are easier and less expensive to implement and manage. Applications can be deployed faster, significantly increasing performance and availability.
- Hardware can be consolidated, offering higher productivity from fewer servers.
- Computers can run multiple operating systems and applications, simplifying infrastructure requirements.
- Your business can utilize the security, redundancy, and performance of high-end data centers, while providing a flexible and secure work environment for employees, at a reasonable cost.