All product returns must meet neteffect technologies’ return policies in order for neteffect technologies to issue a Returns Authorization. Provided neteffect technologies has return rights with its manufacturers/suppliers, neteffect technologies accepts only the return of products that fall within one of these categories within THIRTY (30) DAYS of the date of neteffect technologies’ invoice:
- Factory Sealed (in fully resalable condition – i.e., no stickers, markings, etc.)
- Defective or Dead on Arrival (DOA)
IF neteffect technologies DOES NOT HAVE RETURN RIGHTS TO THE MANUFACTURER,
THE PRODUCT IS NON-RETURNABLE.
Types of returns that you can request from neteffect technologies:
- Replacement returns of products damaged on arrival (DOA) – If you have a COD account, neteffect technologies will ship the replacement product from our distributor as soon as the damaged product is received.
- Cross-Shipment returns of DOA products – If you have a net-terms open account, neteffect technologies will ship the replacement product from our distributor immediately, if available. You will ship the damaged product, and the packages will cross in transit.
- Credit returns of undamaged products – Credit returns may be available depending on a variety of conditions. You ship the product; and when it is received, neteffect technologies will credit your account. Custom-configured products cannot be returned for credit.
Products returned for any reason other than Dead on Arrival (DOA), Defective, or Open – Non Defective, must be in resalable condition (no stickers, etc.), complete, and unused, and the outer seal must not have been opened or re-taped. Product boxes that have been opened or re-taped are not eligible for return and will be refused and returned back to the customer.
All eligible returns will receive a credit that will be issued at current pricing or original purchase price, whichever is lower, for use toward future purchases.
For your Returns Authorization to be issued and honored, your accounts with neteffect technologies must be current.
Products Returned Without a Valid Returns Authorization:
Products not authorized for return shall be defined as “overgoods.” Overgoods may be returned to you at your expense, or neteffect technologies may, in its sole discretion, issue a credit for the last purchase price, the current price, or the cost of goods, less a 20% handling fee. neteffect technologies will not be liable for any loss or damage to overgoods.
Custom Orders/Products Returns Not Allowed:
All orders that require configuration or assembly of product to meet customer specifications are non-cancelable and may not be returned to neteffect technologies. These orders are custom built to meet a specific customer’s need and may not be canceled. The customer is responsible for the full payment of the order once a purchase order or signed quote has been sent to neteffect technologies.
Additional Products Not Eligible for Returns:
- End-of-Life Products
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Products
- Used or Refurbished Items (all used or refurbished items are sold as is with no warranty or support from manufacturer)
Refusal of Orders:
Refused orders may be subject to a cancellation fee. Call Customer Service at 704-504-9040 ext 103 before refusing any shipment. Failure to call Customer Service may result in credit refusal, and products will be returned to you at your expense.
Returns Shipping Guidelines
For neteffect technologies to process your return in a timely manner, please review the information and follow the procedures outlined below:
- Use the original manufacturers’ boxes and packaging.
- Package all returns to prevent damage in transit.
- Use shipping labels on cartons being returned.
- All returns must have a Returns Authorization (RA) number printed on the return shipping label.
- Do not write addresses or RA numbers on the outside of the manufacturers’ boxes. Products must be in resalable condition to receive credit.
- Note client name on return-address label.
- All returns must be unused and include all components, accessories, cables, software, and manuals contained in the original shipment.
- All returns must be received by neteffect technologies within 15 days from the date the RA number is issued. RA numbers are only valid for 15 days.
- Returns must be shipped freight pre-paid.
Dead on Arrival (DOA) / Defective Returns
Provided neteffect technologies has return rights with its manufacturers/suppliers, neteffect technologies will accept the return of products as long as the RA is issued within THIRTY (30) DAYS from the date of neteffect technologies’ original invoice. Products that are inoperable at first use are eligible for a DOA return depending upon the manufacturer’s returns policy. Certain manufacturers may require that all DOA and defective products be returned directly to them, or they may limit the return timeframe after purchase.
Manufacturer returns policies are subject to change without notice.
In accordance with manufacturer policies, neteffect technologies will make reasonable efforts to exchange DOA and defective products. All original packaging, components, accessories, software, and manuals must be included with returned DOA and defective products. DOA and defective products returned incomplete may be assessed a charge for the missing items or returned to you at your expense.
If you have a DOA or defective product, please call our Customer Service department at 704-504-9040 ext 108.
When necessary, our Technical Support department will assist you in reviewing the manufacturer’s installation procedure to rule out incompatibility. Often, by offering expert technical information, they can help you avoid the time and expense of returning a product.
Sealed Product Returns
Provided neteffect technologies has return rights with its manufacturers/suppliers, neteffect technologies will accept the return of Sealed Product Returns products provided they are returned within THIRTY (30) DAYS from the date of neteffect technologies’ original invoice.
All products must have been purchased from neteffect technologies and your account must be current.
To qualify for sealed product returns, products must be in resalable condition in clean (without stickers, markings, or other attachments), unopened, undamaged, and original manufacturer packaging. All products must be returned with all original components, accessories, software, manuals, and registration cards.
Non-Compliant Factory-Sealed Returns:
All factory-sealed returns that are not received in resalable condition may be subject to a 20% restocking fee or returned to you at your expense. neteffect technologies will charge you a minimum of 50 cents per item for cleaning up and shrink-wrapping sealed product returns. Factory-sealed product returns received in a damaged box will be assessed a rebox fee of $35. Credit will be issued at current pricing or original purchase price, whichever is lower, for use toward future purchases.
Manufacturers reserve the right to limit factory-sealed returns on discontinued items.
Freight Damage Guidelines
In order for neteffect technologies to process your Freight Damage claim quickly and efficiently:
- Contact neteffect technologies Customer Service at 704-504-9040, ext 108, within 15 days of the date of delivery to report the claim.
- Provide Customer Service with the condition of the product, contact name, and phone number where the package is located. (Address must be the same as the address where the product was delivered.)
- UPS/Federal Express should inspect and/or pick up the damaged package, leave a call tag, pick up receipt, and return the product back to neteffect technologies within 3-5 business days. Please keep this receipt for your records in case the product is not returned to neteffect technologies.
- In the event that the inspection does not take place, or your product is not picked up within 5 business days of your initial call, please contact neteffect technologies Customer Service at 704-504-9040, ext 108.