Gain confidence that your IT services are working to support your business success.
Your IT infrastructure is the backbone of your business. It affects not only your organization’s efficiency and security, but also your bottom line. If your staff is spending as much — or more — time dealing with IT issues than on growing your business, you are probably losing money.
Instead, consider outsourcing your IT services and support to a managed IT service provider. IT service providers like neteffect technologies provide the expertise and resources to keep your systems up and running efficiently, with less hassle to you and your staff.
If you’re in the market for managed IT services, here are some key questions to ask candidate vendors:
- How long have you been in business?
- What are your business hours?
- Do you charge extra for after-hours, weekend, and emergency services?
- How many people staff your support organization?
- Can you fix my problem remotely?
- Do you provide proactive support?
- What do you monitor on my network?
- Can you provide a single contact for all of my technology needs (i.e., phone systems support, vendor management, IT services)?
- What is your response time?
- What options are provided for backup, disaster recovery, and business continuity?
Price is always a factor in any vendor decision but, given the critical nature of IT services, you’d be wise to not compromise experience and expertise for discount prices. You will get what you pay for, and low introductory rates could turn into significant increases for essential add-ons down the line.
neteffect technologies has been providing proven IT solutions since 1991. Our clients, many of whom have been with us since the beginning, rely on us to keep their IT systems up and running properly. We offer exemplary service, commitment, and efficient results with a proven track record, and we’ve consistently been two years ahead of the competition when it comes to utilizing the best tools to support our clients.