Service IT ticket requests easier and faster with less aggravation.
StreamLineIT's IT ticketing system gives your internal IT staff complete control of and visibility into both routine and emergency IT maintenance issues. It enables you to create your own ticketing system and track IT projects, help-desk requests, routine maintenance, and other IT services, ultimately giving you tighter control of network issues, improving response times, and increasing your ability to handle service and support, project management, and business development.
StreamlineIT seamlessly integrates with neteffect technologies, giving you complete control to manually escalate tickets to our service desk when additional IT services are required. It also leads to happier employees, who can track the progress of their own IT service requests rather than peppering your IT department with anxious emails and phone calls.
StreamlineIT enables IT managers to better monitor project progress and manage workloads with the following core features:
- Service Board provides immediate insight into the scope and significance of open IT issues. Services may then be prioritized based on what’s most important to stakeholders.
- Dispatch Portal organizes resources so IT managers can immediately see which staff members are working at capacity, overextended, or underutilized. This maximizes staff resources and monitors important project milestones.
- Reports offer detailed, key metrics of both employee and department performance that validate the IT department’s contributions. It becomes easy to identify where improvements are needed or when to provide direction for replicating past successes in new arenas.
- Projects offer insight into strategic company initiatives and allow IT managers to more effectively work to meet key deadlines and business objectives.
- Configurations give visibility into fixed IT assets so managers know exactly how systems are integrated. This provides optimized utilization, functionality, and performance, and helps the IT department become the model of efficiency for an entire company.