Protect business data on any device, anywhere it's accessed.
The proliferation of smartphones and tablets on your network means your critical business data is going everywhere your employees go. Your staff members are accessing email, documents, applications, and other company information from their own (and company-owned) mobile devices, and securing them is a critical -- and complicated -- management responsibility.
neteffect technologies' Mobile Device Management services extend robust systems management and security polices to mobile devices, including Apple iPhones and iPads, Android phones and tablets, BlackBerry devices, and Microsoft Windows Phone and Windows 8 Surface and other tablets.
Our technologies enable you to manage all the devices that access your network -- from desktops and servers to mobile devices -- from a single pane of glass for consistency and transparency throughout the organization. You can remotely track, protect, update, and deploy mobile devices, configure email, geolocate lost or stolen devices, and back up mobile data, making it simple to implement business continuity, accessibility, and security policies on devices.
Mobile Device Management includes Audit and Inventory, giving you a wider view of remotely managed devices.
- Single integrated UI for viewing and searching inventory.
- Detailed device information available for drill-down.
- Detailed application information available for drill-down.
- Updated device information on request.
- Convenient management reports.
- Profile management.
Profile management allows you to standardize and deploy connectivity, security, and application settings over the air, eliminating manual configuration procedures while increasing user productivity. Examples include:
- Wi-Fi network connectivity.
- Email configuration including Exchange, Gmail, POP, and IMAP.
- Security setting management, including PIN-required, maximum failed attempts, and strong passwords.
- Kaseya Server check-in settings, including time interval, geotracking, and Wi-Fi only access.
- Activate or inactivate factory default options and applications.
- Assign profiles to one or many mobile devices over the air.