Wi-Fi networks to accommodate BYOD and mobile access.
Bring your own device (BYOD) -- employees and visitors using your Wi-Fi to access their own smartphones, tablets, and laptops -- has greatly increased the demand on company networks. Can your network scale to accommodate all of the new mobile devices competing for your scarce Wi-Fi network resources?
When evaluating the robustness of your wireless LAN, consider these key questions:
- Does the WLAN architecture quickly scale to support multiple devices per user?
- Can coverage be extended to multiple buildings and locations, but managed from a central site?
- Can you ensure security on the wireless network from hackers and other malicious attacks?
- Does the system offer simplified guest access for contractors and visitors?
- Will the system support the newest Wi-Fi standards?
- Can you accommodate all these business needs when IT budgets are squeezed?
neteffect technologies offers virtual WLAN (wireless local area network) solutions that address these questions, break through scale barriers, and support multiple devices per user.